Terms & Conditions
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Inappropriate/illegal use may lead to termination of your account and to place an order, Users are required to provide accurate personal details and in case there are any changes to be made, re-register it at your earliest. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Hatti Users are warned not to provide fraudulent details or details of other person on the behalf of that person. In case of fake order or incorrect information, order will be revocated and the person would be blocked from using the website in future.
- Hatti will not be held responsible for the wrong delivery in case of provision of wrong personal information or address.
- Hatti reserves the right to take action against anyone who intends to disparage or destroy Hatti’s reputation or create confusion amongst its Users.
- Hattiholds the right to cancel your order in case a discrepancy is reported any time. You shall receive a confirmation call from Hatti’s Customer Service department and you be asked to provide further information in case of ambiguity.
- If you have placed an order and till the time of delivery the product runs out of stock; we will make you our priority and get back to you as soon as we restock the product again. If an unfortunate incident or an unforeseen situation occurs, there might be a delay in the processing of your order. That said, Hattiwill not be held responsible and promises to try its best to resolve the situation at the earliest. We value our customers and we value your suggestions. For queries and feedback, email us: email@example.com.